Chair.

Chair.
Hanging out upside down.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wanderings and Mudderings.

I have spent more time wandering as of late. And I found so many wonderful things. I will set them forth to this place as I can. But I think I must make it very very clear that when you send me a note card for me to post I am looking for ultra cute. interesting details and just something that makes the mind boggle.

I am not looking for anything sexual, this is a PG blog, I am a PG person.

I like cute and cute clothes and cute items and cute sims will always be a passion for me. I also love people with a eye to detail. If I think your awesome your going in the blog. If you do not want in like my brother Twiinkle I will not put you in. BUT if you sit in one of my pictures and that picture gets posted you only have your self to blame. So do not get in front of my Camera :P

I do this advertizing for free. So I have total say on what goes. So if you want me to post your sim or store keep in mind that I will not go past PG. If your store has bits hanging out your not going to get posted. Sorry that is just what I had to do. I will look at your PG clothes and maybe I will post if I find you have enough PG stuff for me to post.

Take care and you may see me bouncing around your sim one day or your store.

No comments:

Post a Comment